Why is this blog called Sunshine Day?
Sunny days aren't the only times you can be bright and cheery. In fact, with the joy of the Lord you can have a brightness in your heart when life is pitch black around you.
Ever since I was really little, I've wanted to spread joy to others. Nope, I haven't always been happy myself, but I'm learning where to find real joy, how to keep it even when life is tough, and how it affects myself and others. This blog isn't about my journey in learning that, but hopefully a little reminder that you can have joy, true joy at any time.
This is the reason why this blog is called Sunshine Day. Every day can be sunny in your heart.
"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him."
Psalms 28:7
"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him."
Psalms 28:7

Love this blog, Ab. :) It's so sunny and yellow and *you*. <3
ReplyDelete~Katja L.
Thank you, Katja! You're so sweet!
Delete